Monday, March 7, 2011

Life Lessons

Welcome back children. This blog I'm going to inform you in what I think is important Life lessons. After browsing the internet and having 16 years of life this is what I've gathered:

1.      Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a child.
2.      Love has nothing to do with looks, but everything to do with time, trust, and interest.
3.      Laughing, crying, joy and anger… All are a vital. All make us human.
4.      The greatest truths in life are uncovered with simple, steady awareness.
5.      Greed will bury even the lucky eventually.
6.      Bad things do happen to good people.
7.      Paving your own road is intelligent only if nobody has gone exactly where you are going.
8.      Uncertainty is caused by a lack of knowledge. Hesitation is the product of fear.
9.      Time heals all wounds…regardless of how you feel right now.
10.  Most of the time what you are looking for is right in front of you.
11.  You health is your life
12.  Chance is a gift, so act on chance when given the opportunity.
13.  Kindness and hard work will take you further than intelligence.
14.  People deserve a second chance, but not a third.
15.  Marry your best friend.
16.  Take lots of pictures. Someday you’ll be really glad you did.
17.  Money makes life easier only when the money is yours free and clear.
18.  Carelessness is the root of failure
19.  Your actions now create memories you will reminisce and talk about in your elder years.
20.  Stepping outside of your comfort zone will put things into perspective from an angle you can’t grasp now.
21.  Motivation comes in short bursts. Act while it’s hot.
22.  Purposely ignoring the obvious is like walking backwards toward the enemy.

"Don't take life so seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways."

5 comments:

  1. I agree with MOST of the life lessons. I mean some of them are questionable but for the most part I like them. Number 1 had me for a second, but I started thinking in the more positive way. I just think that if you are an adult you should still have the sense of one if you are going to have fun and act like a child. It's fun for you but not others...does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times where children don't have time to be children, they had to grow up because of problems with their family. I agree with a majority of these. Marrying your best friend is a good idea, most people just say they do not want to ruin the friendship though, and what ship never sinks? The friendship of course! Sorry, I had to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all of these things make you think. I had to read most of them twice to really understand what it meant. Im also pretty surprised you don't have number 16 as number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Lesson # one my responds: You can't be old and wise without being young and crazy first.
    #15: Your spouse should be your bestfriend if you take marriage the initial way. "Love intill death do us part."

    and #16: I do take that one to heart. But I also enjoy it not just because it has to do with photos but because photos are memories. You may not like the way you look or how something appears but when you are older, at some point, you are going to reminisce and be glad you have those photos. You can't go back and take them. That is why it is important to capture what you can when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of life lessons. I like the first one "Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a child." I agree!! I love to have fun, so it looks like I'll be acting like a child forever!

    ReplyDelete